Are you an enthusiastic marketing professional looking for the best ways to combine the efforts of sales and marketing? Luxid is hiring a Marketing Manager to plan and execute our own marketing across Finland, the UK and the US. Join a trailblazing company that encourages learning and supports professional growth in the ever-developing field of digital marketing.
We Luxidians are a team of creative thinkers, strategists, data analysts, writers, designers, filmmakers, virtual world builders, developers and technologists. We use insight-led creativity to accelerate growth for our clients. With over 30 years of experience in delivering marketing and commerce solutions to a strong international client base, we help our clients break open silos to create customer journeys that drive sales and support buyers.
In your role as our Marketing Manager, you would be working as a part of our Customer Success & Growth unit, in close cooperation with professionals from different fields of marketing and data. Your responsibilities would include creating our marketing strategy and operational roadmap based on strategic business goals and focus points, as well as organising our marketing activities and implementing them hands-on. You would also be in charge of optimising the use of HubSpot in our inbound marketing and dialogue between sales and marketing.
Qualifications that ensure your success:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing B2B expert services
- Understanding inbound marketing as a part of effective lead generation
- Experience in combining sales and marketing effectively
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing
- Practical experience in using customer data in marketing
- Ability to understand projects as a whole and organize them into smaller tasks
- Experience in HubSpot, especially Marketing & Sales Hub (Service Hub & CMS experience is a plus)
- Fluent English, Finnish language skills a plus
What we look for in a candidate
- Courage to take on challenging projects and resourcefulness to develop those with the help of our professionals
- Ability to lead a cross-unit marketing team
- Enthusiasm for hands-on work like newsletters, organising events and marketing in digital channels
- Excellent cooperation skills
What we offer you:
- International, English-speaking, diverse, and inclusive equal opportunity workplace
- Work in a company that has large Nordic and global brands as clients
- Possibilities to develop your skills and advance your career
- Extensive occupational healthcare plan
- Culture, sport and wellness benefits
- Flexible remote working opportunities all around the world but also offices in Helsinki, Turku, London, and Austin. In this position, you need to be able to visit our offices in Turku and Helsinki.
If you are ready to make an impact in the world of marketing, apply now and join our team of Luxidians! Please submit your application by 30th of November, but we advise you to act fast, as we are interviewing candidates already now.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager Anu Sonck, anu.sonck(at)luxidgroup.com